My Diary: Clara Maria Martinez Orozco

martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

september/26/2016
The family is a group, the family live in tha house,
My house there is a samll, the house have a fitchen and 3 bedroom, there are 2 bathroom. the house is beautiful, but small.
Publicado por Unknown en 14:12
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con FacebookCompartir en Pinterest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Datos personales

Unknown
Ver todo mi perfil

Archivo del blog

  • ▼  2016 (14)
    • ►  noviembre (3)
    • ▼  octubre (11)
      • october/13/2016 Thursday and finally one morning...
      • october/10/2016 this week been stressful because ...
      • october/11/2016 Today I will tell you that the d...
      • Today I will tell you that the days of the week ar...
      • today is october 10, 2016 I have again acqui...
      • october/08/2016 I practice sport ballet, I h...
      • September/23/2016 I do not have a favorite fo...
      • september/26/2016 The family is a group, the fam...
      • september/27/2016 I traveling for world, and b...
      • october/3/2016 I in wekend sleep many ho...
      • october/4/2016 the kind of clothes I wear mor...
Tema Filigrana. Con la tecnología de Blogger.